Some of the most rugged terrain on the planet is found in the Rocky Mountains. The beauty of this place is only matched by the danger and exposure faced while enjoying the grand peaks and valleys. To conquer this terrain you need the ultimate machine.
The all-new Fat Tire RidgeRunner is a full suspension electric mountain bike geared towards exploring the backcountry like never before. The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction and capability while 4 piston hydraulic disc brakes allow you to keep control.
Built on a 26″x4.8″ Fat-Tire platform, the RidgeRunner is designed for a wide variety of technical, off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, as well as hardpack trails and rocks.
- Motor / Class: BAFANG Ultra Mid Drive 1000W (over 1600w peak power and 160nm torque) / Class 1, 2, or 3
- Battery / Range: 16ah/48V, 25-50 miles
- Gears: 9-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
- Suspension: RST Air Suspension Fork / RockShox Monarch RL
- Tires: CST Roly Poly 26” x 4.8”
- Weight: 79 lbs
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Color: Charcoal
- Sizes: 17” S/M, 19” M/L