PRE-ORDER: SHIPS MID-FEBRUARY
The Ripper is an young rider, the future protector of the lands, mountains and forests. The Ripper is anxious to learn and eager for the challenges ahead.
The all-new QuietKat Ripper has been designed with the youth in mind. Featuring the same quality as our larger bikes, the Ripper is for the young rider who is ready to explore the outdoors. Sized specifically for riders under 5’6” tall, the Ripper is the real deal in a smaller package.
The Ripper features QuietKat’s performance build kit, including adjustable coil-suspension, Mechanical disc brakes, and a singlespeed drivetrain.
The hub-drive motor provides direct power to the rear wheel, independent of the chain. The result is consistent power in all gears. Ripper is available in a 500W motor.
- Motor / Class: 500W (Class 2)
- Battery / Range: 10.4ah/48V, 18-35 miles
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Suspension: Mozo Coil Suspension Fork
- Tires: Kenda Juggernaut 26” x 4.5”
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Color: Charcoal, QK Camo, Veil Camo
- Sizes: 17” S/M, 19” M/L